1 - Application for After-Sales Service
Case A: You have bought an article or articles directly from Obut (website boutique.obut.fr; 3 Obut shops; 2 Obut trucks). In this case, we ask you to:
• o check that the article is still covered by the guarantee, in relation to the date of purchase.
• Login to MY ACCOUNT, Registered Customers, My Control Panel: an "After-Sales Service Form" button appears under your order. Your application for After-Sales Service is already filled in. Specify the quantity of product(s) to be returned. In the space provided, explain the detailed reason for your application.
As soon as your application is confirmed , you will receive an e-mail message summarizing your application for after-sales service.
Case B: You have bought an article or articles from an OBUT dealer. In this case, we ask you to:
• to check that the article is still covered by the guarantee, in relation to the date of purchase.
• Login to the online shopping website at http://boutique.obut.fr/ by pressing the "After-Sales Service Form" button at the bottom right of the Home page. Create an account to automatically fill in your After-Sales Service application form. Enter all information that is essential for keeping track of your application. The more the information is accurate and complete, the faster your application will be processed.
As soon as your application is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail message summarizing your application for after-sales service.
• o contact our Sales Department, which will determine with you whether your claim is valid. If your request is accepted, it will be forwarded to our Customer Relations Department, which will tell you the procedure to follow.
2 - The following items must be sent together with any Product returned by the Consumer:
• a copy of the proof of purchase
• the Obut guarantee card
• the duly completed return form
3 - Costs related to the After-Sales Service:
Return the article in the cardboard box in which it was originally sent to you or in an identical cardboard box designed for transporting goods.
Note: The product packaging box is not designed for use in transport.
OBUT may not be held liable for any damage caused by transport.
The package must be sent by tracked express delivery to be countersigned by the recipient, to: La Boule Obut – SAV – 5 Route du Cros – 42380 St-Bonnet-le-Château, France.
Carefully keep the receipt for the dispatch with the package number in case of loss or theft.
Packages that are sent with carriage to pay shall be refused and shall be returned to you.
Whether or not the article is covered by the guarantee:
- - carriage costs for returning the article to our headquarters are to be covered by the Consumer.
- - carriage costs for sending the article back to the Consumer again, only after exchange or possibly reconditioning, are to be covered by Obut.
- - in all other cases, return shipping costs are to be covered by you, and no carriage costs shall ever be reimbursed to you.
4 - Cases in which the guarantee may not be applicable:
- - absence of the After-Sales Service product return form that was sent by OBUT’s Customer Relations Department.
- - absence of the copy of the proof of purchase and legible references.
- - absence of the Obut guarantee card.
- - guarantee expired.
- - incomplete set (3, 6 or 8 boules, depending on the purchased article).
- - detection of incorrect use of the Product, that is: consequences due to an action by the user that is deliberate (modification of the Product’s technical and physical aspects) and ill-considered (abnormal use).
- - package sent with carriage to pay.
- - article damaged or lost because of transport while being returned by Consumer to Obut.
5 - Lead-time:
We undertake to carry out the reconditioning or the exchange in less than 30 days from reception of the article that is claimed to be defective.
6 – Service Relations Clients Obut: 5 Route du Cros, 42380 St-Bonnet-le-Château, France – +33(0)4 77 45 57 00
Contact: by using the contact form which is available on the website