In exceptional circumstances, exceptional measures: delivery times are disrupted and delivery conditions changed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
• The ideal general-purpose boule For all players – strikers, all-rounders, pointers.
• It combines high levels of performances with low surface marking rates.
• Bounce suits all styles of play.
• Ready-to-petanque kit: 3-boule set, one jack, a bag and a warranty card.
• Supplied in a cardboard box, so that you can choose your own pouch.
Dimensions 84 x 89 x 248 mm.
Boules made in St-Bonnet-Le-Château, France, in keeping with sustainable development, ecological design and protection of the environment.
• Hardness greater than 120 kg/mm².
• Very good controlled balance.
• Finish : Black satin
• Carbon steel : requires regular maintenance with oil to prevent rust.
• When it is made available to the consumer, the Obut MATCH pétanque boule is covered in a black satin coating.
• Gradually, as the boule is used and rubs against the ground, this coating gets scratched, becomes thinner or disappears completely, leaving the unfinished steel showing.
• The MATCH, in carbon steel, needs maintenance after every game, and at least once every month if it is not used.
• We recommend the Obut maintenance product.