We continue to process and ship your orders everywhere in the world
• Super top range boules for the best players of petanque and Jeu Provençal.
• These very technically-advanced boules will allow them to accentuate the effects of their personal class.
• Made to order, to measure, set by set.
• They are used by the most famous players in France and abroad.
• Reduced bounce/rebound made possible by the specific elastic limit of the steel used.
• The boule surface is marked very little by impacts.
• Robust (the steel used does not have any weak or brittle areas on its entire hardness layer).
• Stainless and rust-proof.
• Ready-to-petanque kit: 3-boule set, one jack, a bag and a warranty card.
• Supplied in a cardboard box, so that you can choose your own pouch. Dimensions 84 x 89 x 248 mm.
Boules made in St-Bonnet-Le-Château, France, in keeping with sustainable development, ecological design and protection of the environment
• Hardness : 130 kg/mm² approx.
• Special nickel chrome stainless steel, used in the aeronautics industry and in nuclear power.
• Elastic limit at 0.2 % (100 kg/mm²).
• Excellent controlled balance
• Precision of weight : ±2 g.
• Precision of diameter : ± 20 hundredths of millimeter.
• Precision of balance : imbalance < or = 0.5 % of weight of boule.
• Precision of hardness : in range 38 to 41 HRC (checked on TESTWELL machine).
• Finish : gold satin.
• Solid stainless steel : only requires occasional maintenance.
• When it is made available to the consumer, the Obut ATX pétanque boule has a golden satin finish.
• This finish corresponds naturally to the last operation of the production process.
• It is temporary, and it normally wears off after the first games.
• Depending on whether or not it is used intensively, on the nature of the playing surfaces, and on the ambient moisture or humidity, etc., the ATX may need maintenance after every game, and at least once every month if it is not used.
• We recommend the Obut maintenance product.
1st jack in the world that can be picked up by magnet, approved for use in competitions
Includes 4 accessories: 1 2-metre tape measure, 1 score keeper, 1 boxwood jack, 1 cloth
Dimensions: L: 25 x W: 9 x H: 8 cm
Materials: Full-grain calfskin
For diameters : 65 to 80 mm
Made in France