We ship your orders all over the world !
• Suits all types of ground surfaces and the most demanding players.
• Half-soft boule.
• Its outstanding balance is particularly appreciated by all players who like to finish by rolling their boule.
• It has the well-known black finish of the “COU” boules, which gradually wears off with use, quickly providing players with good “grip” or adherence on the ground.
• Ready-to-petanque kit: 3-boule set, one jack, a bag and a warranty card.
• Supplied in a cardboard box, so that you can choose your own pouch. Dimensions 84 x 89 x 248 mm.
Boules made in St-Bonnet-Le-Château, France, in keeping with sustainable development, ecological design and protection of the environment
• Hardness greater than 120 kg/mm².
• Selected fine carbon steel.
• Excellent controlled balance.
• “Satin black metal” finish, gradually wears away.
• Carbon steel : requires regular maintenance with oil to prevent rust.
• When it is made available to the consumer, la Obut pétanque boule CX COU is covered in a black coating.
• In response to requests by proficient players, the black finish wears off very quickly after playing the first games.
• If it is not used for some time, fine rust forms on the surface, which is highly appreciated by some players who like to have a feeling of good grip in the hand.
• The CX COU, in carbon steel, needs maintenance after every game, and at least once every month if it is not used.
• We recommend the Obut maintenance product.