• The only boule that combines the advantages of low hardness with the quality of stainless steel.
• Soft boule.
• Very good balance.
• Ready-to-petanque kit: 3-boule set, one jack, a bag and a warranty card.
• Supplied in a cardboard box, so that you can choose your own pouch.
Dimensions 84 x 89 x 248 mm.
Boules made in St-Bonnet-Le-Château, France, in keeping with sustainable development, ecological design and protection of the environment
• Hardness greater than or equal to 110 kg/mm².
• Solid stainless steel, treated and tempered.
• Excellent controlled balance.
• Stainless steel with satin finish, slightly amber.
• Solid stainless steel : only requires occasional maintenance.
• When it is made available to the consumer, the Obut SOLEIL pétanque boule has a natural stainless steel satin finish.
• Depending on whether or not it is used intensively, on the nature of the playing surfaces, and on the ambient moisture or humidity, etc., the SOLEIL may need maintenance after every game, and at least once every month if it is not used.
• We recommend the Obut maintenance product.