Personalised products & Made-to-measure products:
• A boule product is considered to be made-to-measure or non-standard when it requires non-standard production and when the following mention is made in its article data sheet on the Obut website: 5 or 3 weeks for non-standard or made-to-measure production **
• A boule or pouch product is considered to be personalised when it has engraving provided to meet the Consumer’s wishes.
• For any product that is personalised (boules and/or pouches and/or accessories that are personalised by engraving) or made-to-measure with special production (all weights, diameters and striation markings that are specified in the product data sheet on the Obut website with the following mention: 5 or 3 weeks for non-standard or made-to-measure production**), in application of Article L.121-21-8, 3° of the French Consumer Code, the Consumer does not have a period for retraction (or cooling-off period), and is legally bound by the terms and conditions specified in his/her order.
• A boule product is considered to be standard when it does not require non-standard production and when the following mention is made in its article data sheet on the Obut website: In stock, shipped within 24 hours **.
In general, the following are available from stock:
- all sets of standard range boules;
- all accessories and clothing proposed on the website.
• When the allowed time of fourteen (14) days expires on a Saturday, a Sunday, a holiday or a public holiday, then it is extended until the first following working weekday.
• This right of retraction can only be accepted for complete products in their original condition (boules, accessories, guarantee card, packaging, etc.), with a copy of the purchase invoice. Any products that are returned incomplete, damaged or soiled by the Consumer shall not be accepted.
• The Consumer may exercise his/her right of retraction by using the retraction form that is provided on the website or any other unambiguous written declaration expressing his/her wish to retract; note that the costs of sending the product back in a case of retraction must be covered by the Consumer.
• When the right of retraction is exercised:
- The direct costs of sending back and of returning products are to be covered by the Consumer; only the price of the Product and the delivery costs shall be reimbursed. It is stipulated that La Boule Obut shall not reimburse additional costs if the Consumer has expressly chosen a more costly means of delivery than the standard means of delivery proposed by La Boule Obut.
- - the Consumer has a period of fourteen (14) days after informing Obut of his/her decision to retract, during which it may send the products back to La Boule Obut.
- La Boule Obut undertakes to reimburse the Consumer within a period of no more than fourteen (14) days from the date when La Boule Obut receives the products returned by the Consumer in accordance with the general terms and conditions of sale, or from the date when the Consumer provides proof of shipment of the products, the date selected being that of the first of these two events.