What are the advantages of the LA BOULE NOIRE smooth COU petanque ball?
- This 3-boule set is much appreciated by players looking for a really good hand grip.
- Hardness grade is HARD (> 140 kg/mm²) guaranteeing the boule a long life.
- It offers high speed once it makes contact with the ground, for those who like a boule that "shoots away".
Who is this set for?
- This set of 3 petanque boules is ideal if you are just starting to play in competitions or if you want to practise your shooting and/or pointing on sandy ground.
- It is perfect for both male and female players thanks to the two models available in the most common diameters and weights:
- for women the smooth COU in diameter 72 mm and weight 680 grammes.
- for men the striated COU in diameter 74 mm and weight 690 grammes.
Can this model be personalised?
Yes, with our engraving machines we can personalise your three boules so that you easily recognise them on the pitch.
What does the LA BOULE NOIRE smooth COU ready-to-petanque kit contain?
- A set of 3 "LA BOULE NOIRE" petanque boules approved for competition use by the FIPJP.
- A "La Boule Noire" dust bag made in France made from green recycled yarn.
- A French-made "LA BOULE NOIRE" hornbeam jack.
- Supplied in a "LA BOULE NOIRE" cardboard box.