We ship your orders all over the world !
• Stainless steel boules with an exceptionally soft touch.
• Good release of the boule.
• Limited bounce for controlled shots.
• Limited marking on the surface.
• Longer lasting.
• Ready-to-petanque kit containing a set of 3 OBUT Superinox 0-grade striated boules, an OBUT-engraved jack, a temporary bag for your boules leaving you free to choose a permanent pouch, warranty card.
• Supplied in a special cardboard box. Dimensions 84 x 89 x 248 mm.
Boules made in St-Bonnet-Le-Château, France, in keeping with sustainable development, ecological design and protection of the environment
• Hardness over 115 kg/mm².
• Solid stainless steel, honed, quenched and tempered.
• Excellent controlled balance.
• Natural stainless steel satin finish.
• Solid stainless steel requires minimal, occasional care.
• When supplied to the consumer, the OBUT SUPERINOX 0-grade striated petanque boule has a natural stainless steel satin finish.
• Depending on whether or not it is used intensively, on the nature of the playing surfaces, and on the ambient moisture or humidity, etc., the Obut SUPERINOX 0-grade striated competition boule may show some slight traces of superficial oxidation.
• We recommend the Obut maintenance product.